We’re back this month with some new Free Knitting Patterns for you to discover, enjoy and help inspire your future knitting projects.
If you haven’t checked out the free patterns we shared in the past, here’s a quick round-up of what you have missed and where you can find everything: 33 Baby Blankets, 50 Baby Booties, 30 Chunky Blankets and Afghans, 27 Cushion Covers, 20 Tea Cosies, 35 Items for Premature Babies, 6 Patterns for Breast Hats, 27 Knitted Rug Patterns and 60+ Scarf Patterns.
In our post today we’re sharing knitting patterns, for something we can use in the kitchen, at the dining table, at the desk. Anywhere really! Wherever you might enjoy sipping on a cup of tea or coffee, you can use these fun knitted coasters. Since Summer is fast approached, it’s really only days away now, and the warm weather is already with us, we thought of sharing something different, and definitely not something you create to wear!
So if you’re looking for a fun yet different project for your Summer knitting, here are over 30 mug and cup coaster free knitting patterns for you to enjoy and keep you busy.
Click on the various links below to access the different patterns. Let us know which ones you like best, or even which ones you have tried out! Have fun knitting!
- Basketwear & Square in Square Coasters (2 patterns!)
- Simple Seed Stitch Border Coaster Pattern
- Coasters in Color
- A Sheep’s Mug Mat
- Petal Power Felted Flower Coasters
- Cute Heart Mug Rug
- Patriotic Coaster
- Mitered Coaster
- Easy Funky Flower Coasters
- Circular Coaster
- Java Flower Coasters
- Lots of Triangles Coaster
- Jasper Hexagonal Coasters
- Knit Letter Tile Coasters
- Rainbow Coaster
- Twinkle Coasters
- Calla Coasters
- Reversible Mug Mat
- Basket Case Coaster
- America Star Coasters
- Simple Garter Coaster
- Placemats and Coasters by Lily Sugar ‘N Cream
- Coasters for Beginners
- Sardinia Coasters by Lion Brand
- Spool Knit Apple Coaster by Lion Brand
- Patriotic Placemats and Coasters by Lion Brand
- Swirl Coasters
- Daylily Coaster by Arina Shofiya
- Autumn Leaf Coaster by Snoo’s Knits
- Square Coaster by Amanda Berry
- Rainbow Coaster by Amanda Berry
- Vinyl Disc Coaster by Amanda Berry
Please note: Each link points you to the page where you can access the free knitting pattern; all these have been checked so as to ensure they are totally free of charge at the time of publishing. Some websites might require that you register with them before being able to access the pattern, but this is also free.