We’re back today with more free knitting patterns for you to enjoy. We’re doing our very best to keep this series at a weekly instalment, to help inspire your knitting projects on a regular basis 🙂
If you’ve missed out on the free pattern posts we shared in the last few weeks, here’s a quick roundup of what is available for you to enjoy so far: 33 Baby Blanket Patterns, 50 Baby Booty Patterns, 30 Chunky Blanket and Afghan Patterns, 27 Stylish Knit Rug Patterns and 27 Cushion Covers.
So what new goodies have we prepared for you today? Patterns for something you can create for fun, though of course it also proved to be very useful! Today we’re sharing 32 different patterns for wonderful tea cozies.
The patterns available today are truly unique and simply gorgeous! If tea if your thing, and you like to have you tea the proper way (like I do!) with a tea-pot and all other essential crockery, a unique tea cosy to reflect your style is essential! So check out the selection we’ve prepared for you below.
Enjoy these patterns, and happy knitting!
- Aunt Jane Tea Cosy (by Danish Knit Design)
- Cuddly Tea Cosy (by Be Sweet)
- Lily Sugar ‘n Cream Tea Cozy & Eggy Cozy (by Lily Sugar @ Yarnspirations)
- Lily Sugar ‘n Cream Flower Basket Tea Cozy (by Lily Sugar @ Yarnspirations)
- Patons Aran Sweater Tea Cozy (by Patons @ Yarnspirations)
- Patons Classic Pleated Tea Cozy (by Patons @ Yarnspirations)
- Leah’s Rose Tea Cosies
- Right Royal Cuppa Tea Cozy!
- Christmas Tea Cosies (Direct .PDF Download)
- Button Up Your Cup
- Pumpkin Tea Cosy
- The Owl Tea Cosy
- Tea for Jo Jo
- Flower Pot Tea Cosy
- Cabled Tea Cosy
- Grannie’s Traditional Tea Cosy
- Aromatherapy Tea Cosy
- Teapot Cosy
- Autumn Tea Cozy
- Knit Tea Cozy
- Flowered Tea Cosy
- Scallop Tea Cosy
- Daffodil Stitch Tea Cosy
- Cushy Smocked Throw and Tea Cozy
- The Odeon Bicolour Brioche (Prime Rib) Tea Cosy
- Seed Stitch Tea Cozy
- Chocolate Cake Tea Cosy
- Pinked Up
- Rosebuds Tea Cosy
- Vintage Daisy
- Christmas Robin Tea Cosy
- David the Basket Weave Tea Cosy
- Floral Knitted Tea Cosy from 1937
- Ice Cream Swirl Tea Cozy
- Felted Tea Cosy
- Rainbow Tea Cosy
- Traditional English Tea Cosy
- Drawstring Top Cosy
Please note: Each link points you to the page where you can access the free knitting pattern; again all these have been checked so as to ensure they are totally free of charge at the time of publishing. Some websites might require that you register with them before being able to access the pattern, but this is also free.