It’s been a while since we posted a ‘free knitting patterns’ post, so we though it was about time to post one!
A while back, on our Facebook page, I asked for suggestions from our community about patterns they are looking for and would like to see featured here on the website. I must say that I was very happy with the great feedback we received, in fact receiving hundreds of replies and suggestions for sought after patterns.
So today, we are showcasing a selection of patterns fulfilling a request from our Facebook page post! Today we are focusing on ladies jackets. So here below you can find 33 patterns, all free to download!
Now that Summer is over, and the cooler weather ahead of us, we though it fitting to focus on projects we can complete which can also help us warm up and stay stylish in the coming months. Our selection of patterns below feature a variety of designs, as well as patterns for every skill level: from beginner, to intermediate and also advanced. So no matter your knitting ability, you will find something here that suits your tastes and skills.
Each link will take you to the website where the free pattern is available and you’ll be able to download your patterns. Some websites might required that you register with them first to access the pattern, but I’ve only shared those requiring free registrations… so there’s no cost to you.
Enjoy and don’t forget to let us know, in the comments section below, or any other patterns you’re looking for so we can add them to our list!
- Catherine Jacket by Be Sweet
- Weeping Willow Jacket by Molly Rivera
- Knit Mitered Jacket by Heather Lodinsky @ Red Heart
- Mitered Square Jacket by Julie Farmer @ Red Heart
- Sir Echo Jacket by Heather Lodinsky @ Red Heart
- Fab Fur Jacket by Heather Lodinsky @ Red Heart
- Cables and Pockets by Brenda Lewis @ Red Heart
- Hand-Knit Danbury Hooded Sweater Jacket by Lion Brand
- Hanne Jacket by Sarah Hatton for Rowan
- Boxy Jacket by Song Palmese for Cascade Yarns
- Kelly Batwing Jacket by Sarah Hatton for Rowan
- Ardsley Jacket by Lion Brand
- Purcell Jacket by Sarah Hatton for Rowan
- Cabled Jacket by Debbie Bliss
- Affection Jacket by Sue Hanmore for Artesano
- Narvik Jacket by DROPS Design
- Snuggle by DROPS Design
- Vintage Design: Jacket No. 439 by Emile Bernat & Sons Company
- Zandra Rhodes Jacket by Zandra Rhodes
- Garter Stitch Jacket by Debbie Bliss
- Feeling Jacket by Lana Gatto
- Neve Jacket & Handbag by Mondial
- SuperSoft Lapelled Jacket by Lana Gatto
- Big Kureyon Diamond and Moss Stitch Jacket by Noro
- Tolten Cable Edge Jacket by Araucania Yarns
- Express Jacket & Collar by Mondial
- Hermoso Jacket by Mondial
- Serape-Inspired Jacket by Candi Jensen
- Tweed Jacket by Lesley Scanlon
- Mod Jacket by Vladimir Teriokhin
- Matinee Jacket #60468 by Lion Brand Yarn
- Garter and Cables Jacket by Patons
- Orchidea Swing Jacket by Barry Klein
We would also like to point out, especially if you are new to KnittingWomen.com, that if you are looking for any other knitting patterns to check out our archive of free knitting patterns posts… we’ve shared lots throughout the years! Here are some of our favourites: 33 Baby Blankets, 50 Baby Booties, 30 Chunky Blankets and Afghans, 27 Cushion Covers, 20 Tea Cosies, 35 Items for Premature Babies, 6 Patterns for Breast Hats, 60+ Scarf Patterns, 24 Mug Coasters, 27 Washcloths (and some dishcloths too!), 23 Baby Hats, 45+ Baby Cardigans, 40+ Gloves, 40 Beginner Patterns, 18 Leg Warmers, 21 Boot Cuffs, 6 Cushion Covers, 7 Adorable Baby Cardigans. 10 Lovely Women’s Cardigans, The Cutest 11 Baby Booties (Ever!), 10 Beginner Knitting Patterns for Fun Toys, 10 Women’s Spring & Summer Dresses, 10 Precious Baby Cocoons and Sleepsacks and 15 Stylish Bags and Totes .
Please note: Each link points you to the page where you can access the free knitting pattern; all these have been checked so as to ensure they are totally free of charge at the time of publishing. Some websites might require that you register with them before being able to access the pattern, but this is also free.
Incoming search terms:
- knitted pattern for ladys jacket