It’s almost the New Year and we wanted to finish off 2017 with a bang; bringing you more free knitting patterns to add to your collection and stash of patterns, and of course to help inspire your next knitting projects.
In the past we’ve featured cardigan patterns, but our focus was on baby patterns, you can find those here and here. Today we wanted to showcase patterns that will help you create gorgeous cardigans for children and kids, aged around 3 to 4 and over.
You will find a good variety of styles and designs in our selection of 30+ patterns. The skill required is also varied; you will find patterns ideal for beginners, intermediate, as well as more advanced knitters. So whatever stage you’re at, you’ll find something here right for you!
As usual, each link will take you to the website where the free pattern is available and you’ll be able to download your patterns. Some websites might required that you register with them first to access the pattern, but I’ve only shared those requiring free registrations… so there’s no cost to you.
- Fun and Flouncy Knit Cardigan by Caron
- Aggie by Rowan
- Cardigan Cerises by Bergère de France
- Fresh-Picked Color 3/4-Sleeve Cardigan by Sarah Hoadley
- Outlaw by Rowan
- Leaf Yoke Cardigan Pattern
- Nordic Kimono by Caron
- Kaptain by Rowan
- Sweets Cardigan Pattern
- Prince Cardigan by Cathy Payson
- Sundance by Rowan
- Yikes Stripes Cardigan Pattern
- Marcie by Rowan
- Kid’s Cable Cardigan
- Knit Childs Raglan Cardigan Pattern
- Shae by Rowan
- Too Cool Boy’s Cardigan
- Penny by Rowan
- Easy Stripes Seamless Child Cardigan
- Silver by Rowan
- Child’s Top-Down Seamless Cardigan with Set-In Sleeves
- Pipkin by Rowan
- Little Man Cable Cardigan
- Easy Cable Seamless Child’s Cardigan
- Bubble Bobble Jacket by Rowan
- Child’s Knit Crew Neck Cardigan by Caron
- Drew by Rowan
- Child’s Knit V-Neck Cardigan by Caron
- Hazel by Rowan
- Princess Cardigan by Cathy Payson
- Princess Child’s Smocked Cardigan
If you are new to KnittingWomen.com, don’t forget to check out our archive of free knitting patterns posts… we’ve shared lots throughout the years! Here are some of our favourites: 33 Baby Blankets, 50 Baby Booties, 30 Chunky Blankets and Afghans, 27 Cushion Covers, 20 Tea Cosies, 35 Items for Premature Babies, 6 Patterns for Breast Hats, 60+ Scarf Patterns, 24 Mug Coasters, 27 Washcloths (and some dishcloths too!), 23 Baby Hats, 45+ Baby Cardigans, 40+ Gloves, 40 Beginner Patterns, 18 Leg Warmers, 21 Boot Cuffs, 6 Cushion Covers, 7 Adorable Baby Cardigans. 10 Lovely Women’s Cardigans, The Cutest 11 Baby Booties (Ever!), 10 Beginner Knitting Patterns for Fun Toys, 10 Women’s Spring & Summer Dresses, 10 Precious Baby Cocoons and Sleepsacks, 15 Stylish Bags and Totes, 30+ Free Knitting Patterns for Ladies Jackets and 20 Stylish Men’s Cardigans.
Please note: Each link points you to the page where you can access the free knitting pattern; all these have been checked so as to ensure they are totally free of charge at the time of publishing. Some websites might require that you register with them before being able to access the pattern, but this is also free.
Incoming search terms:
- free knitted patterns forchildrens bags
- kids cute knit sock patterns