At least one every month we try and post a collection of some of our very favourite free knitting patterns around, to help inspire you next knitting project, as well as to help make KnittingWomen.com more of a complete knitting resource for you all. This month we’re back with something a little different. But first…
If you haven’t checked out the free patterns we shared in the past, here’s a quick round-up of what you have missed and where you can find everything: 33 Baby Blankets, 50 Baby Booties, 30 Chunky Blankets and Afghans, 27 Cushion Covers, 20 Tea Cosies, 35 Items for Premature Babies, 6 Patterns for Breast Hats, 60+ Scarf Patterns and 24 Mug Coasters.
Today we’re sharing patterns for another fun knitting project you can keep yourself busy with during these warm Summer day. Here we present to you some patterns to create washcloths, as well as some dishcloths. Some of these patterns really can be used for both purposes, so it really depends on what you need to create, or who you are knitting for.
Therefore, if you want to create something entirely different from the usual scarves, sweaters, baby booties, etc… here are some really cool ideas to keep you inspired.
Click on the various links below to access the different patterns. Let us know which ones you have tried and how they have turned out! You can also share photos of your completed knitting projects wish us on our Facebook page.
- The Almost Lost Washcloth
- Mini Almost Lost Washcloth Knitting Pattern
- Owl Love Heart Washcloth
- Spring Showers Washcloth
- Cotton for Beauty
- “Yarn Girl” Washcloth
- Jazz Age Crochet Washcloth
- Grandmother’s Favorite Washcloth/Dishcloth
- St. Patrick’s Day Washcloth
- Chinese Waves
- Washcloth that Holds Soap Bars
- New Log Cabin Washcloths
- Spring Washcloth
- Flower Power Washcloth
- Large Heart Lace Washcloth
- Flower Power Washcloths
- Hearts All Around Washcloth
- Waffle Stitch Washcloth
- Knitting with Grandma: Dishcloths
- Way Too Easy Washcloth!
- Cuddle Me Washcloth
- The Hive Knitted Dishcloth
- Vintage Washcloth
- Waffle Knit Dishcloth
- Heart Washcloths
- Easy Knit Washcloths/Dishcloths
- Spring Chicken Washcloth
Please note: Each link points you to the page where you can access the free knitting pattern; all these have been checked so as to ensure they are totally free of charge at the time of publishing. Some websites might require that you register with them before being able to access the pattern, but this is also free.
Incoming search terms:
- free knitting patterns for washcloths and dishcloths
- baby face wash cloth pattern
- knit baby washcloth pattern free
- knitted baby washcloth patterns
- mini knitted dishcloth patterns
- simple knitted baby wash cloth patterns